We respect your privacy and so collect only the data necessary for product delivery and analysing website usage data. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Who We Are
What Information We Collect
The information we collect via the Website includes:
1. Any personal details you knowingly include in any email correspondence with us, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. Any personal details you knowingly enter to the membership registration forms, such as name and email address.
4. Your IP Address. This is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
6. We do not store credit card details either electronically or physically.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with all relevant data protection laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service.
2. To improve the usability of our website, through the use of anonymous browsing behaviour.
3. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services.
4. Occasionally by third parties for marketing services related to the services provided our Website. If you do not wish your email or name to be used for direct marketing by third parties, write to us at the address below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org